“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948)
We appreciate your interest in wanting to work with HFA! If interested in one of our open positions, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not see a paid position that suits your skills and interest, please consider volunteering with HFA in other areas!
Thanks, The HFA Team
Coordinator: Social Worker / Community Advocate
- Background in social work / counseling, highly prefer MSW
- Experience in financial counseling and insurance is ideal
- Open to DC based or remote.
- Position will support HFA’s Helping Hands Program
Director / Associate Director: Development, Major Gifts
- Background in fundraising, marketing, sales
- 5+ years experience managing large foundation gifts
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills
- Position will project manage development cycles with corporate donors