During our “Wednesday Webinar” series on advocacy and policy, participants have the opportunity to:
- Participate in trainings to develop advocacy skills
- Learn the latest on state policy issues affecting the bleeding disorders community
- Know what is happening in other states and benefit from issue experts
All webinars will be at 7 pm eastern | 6 central | 5 mountain | 4 pacific
Topics subject to change. Call-in information and webinar links will be sent out separately for each webinar.
For assistance, contact HFA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-675-6984.
Watch 2012 webinars:
- Medicaid: Threats & Opportunities – Bill Speir’s slides and Eboni Morris’ slides
- Keys to Successful Online Advocacy
- Supreme Court’s Ruling on the ACA – slides
- Build and Sustain Successful Coalitions
- Capacities Needed for Effective Consumer Advocacy
- Messaging: Words that Work
- Persuasive Communications
- Essential Health Benefits resources