HFA Symposium 2018 is right around the corner and to ensure your experience in Cleveland, here are a few opportunities you might want to consider during your visit:
• Onsite Materials – Visitor guides, dining guides and much more will be available on-site for exploring Cleveland.
• Show Your Badge Program – To ensure you have a memorable experience in Cleveland, Destination Cleveland partners with local restaurants, attractions, shopping venues, spas, and sports and recreation organizations to provide exclusive discount offers through the Show Your Badge program. To participate, simply show your conference badge when visiting participating businesses. Find participating businesses at www.thisiscleveland.com/syb.
• Maps – Printable maps can be downloaded to help you navigate Cleveland while locating nearby hotels, restaurants, attractions and more.
• Social Media – For a great experience, follow Destination Cleveland on Twitter at @TheCLE, Facebook at This is Cleveland, and Instagram at @ThisisCLE while using the hashtag #ThisisCLE to join in the conversation, ask questions and share your experience in the city.
• Destination Cleveland App – The Destination Cleveland app is your personalized guide to Cleveland’s must-see attractions, restaurants and events. Find your way around town and create your own experience, save your favorite items, and receive insider information on locations to get the most out of your trip to Cleveland. Don’t forget to download the new Destination Cleveland app, available in the App Store and Google Play.