Symposium is an annual community-centered educational event that draws hundreds of members from the bleeding disorders community together to share information, learn new advancements, and build a network of support.
The next HFA Symposium is April 26-29, 2018 in Cleveland, OH. Registration is open! Please encourage members of your local organization to register!
Why should you attend?
- It is a great first national meeting experience for new families
- Educational programming caters to people with bleeding disorders and their families
- The weekend is heavily structured toward peer support from families nationally
- Scholarship assistance is available for over 100 first time attendees to ensure families in financial need have the opportunity to attend
- HFA strives to create a viable venue for attendees. It is an affordable meeting!
- We will have Executive Director Scholarships again available for Symposium.
Want to share this meeting with your community and encourage attendance? See below for ways to communicate with your families:
- Save the Date Ad
- Newsletter Ad
For more information, visit the Symposium page on our main website.