You’re a part of the community: it’s time to become an official member of HFA.
Register as a member now to make an impact.
Membership at HFA is belonging to an inspiring family who cares about people living with bleeding disorders. Your membership allows us to continue to advocate, educate, and assist the community and you to have an active role in shaping our organization. We can’t do it without your support.
2018 MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN
Sign up or renew your 2017 membership today! Your membership has a profound impact and comes with a number of benefits:
- Full access to our programs and services
- A subscription to Dateline Federation, our quarterly magazine
- A subscription to our email newsletters containing resources and organizational updates Additional perks, including:
- Member-only gifts throughout the year
- Discounts on purchases made at our online apparel store
- Reduced registration fee for Symposium 2019
- Invitation to a members-only reception at Symposium
- Reduced registration fees to participate in Gears for Good
- Access to a members-only email newsletter
- Invitation to a members-only webinar with our CEO
- Access to exclusive members-only apparel and other items
Paid in a one-time, non-recurring payment of $35 for an individual or $50 for a family.
Not sure if you’re already a member?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our DC office at 202-675-6984 and we’ll provide you with your membership status. Note, our membership is on a calendar year, so if you have not paid dues in 2018, you are up for a renewal.
Are you a business, specialty pharmacy, or HTC looking to join or renew your membership?
Visit our corporate membership page.