Together We Do Great Things!
HFA Member Organizations
Thank you to our CHOICE Project contracting member organizations for all their hard work and commitment to making the CHOICE Project a success. We could not have done it without you.
- Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Connecticut Hemophilia Society
- Hemophilia Outreach of El Paso
- Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area
- Bleeding Disorder Alliance of Illinois
- Lone Star Hemophilia Chapter
- Sangre De Oro, Inc.
- New York City Hemophilia Chapter
- Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon
- Texas Central Hemophilia Association
Thank You! More than 150 community members participated in the development of the CHOICE Project survey and more than 805 people took the survey.
Centers for Disease Control
Our partnership with the CDC began ten years ago with our Blood Brotherhood program and continued with the CHOICE Project. We continue to work with the CDC a number of other projects, including the Evaluation of Health Promotion and Prevention Programs for Blood Disorders and the ongoing analysis of the CHOICE Project data.
HFA is working with a number of collaborators on research projects. We look forward to additional collaborations with universities, foundations, pharmaceutical companies, and other community focused non-profit organizations. If you and/or your organization or company has an idea for a research project with HFA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.