HFA’s Young Adult Hangout Series
Reconnecting with the Bleeding Disorders Community: Join HFA’s Young Adult Hangout on Wednesday, August 2nd, 8-9pm ET, for a conversation with other young adults on reconnecting with the bleeding disorders community through volunteer opportunities, programming, other transitional resources, etc. A panel of speakers will share their experience locally and with the national organizations. Tune in to learn about resources available within the bleeding disorders community and have an opportunity to ask questions to the panelists and HFA. Register here.
- November 2, 2016: How to Advocate for YOU!
- August 2, 2016 – Back to School: Navigating College and Grad School from A to Z
- May 3, 2016-Honoring Our Past, Building Our Future: A Young Adult Perspective
- March, 2016-Beyond Blue: Managing Depression & Anxiety
- December, 2015-Strong Bodies Bleed Less! Healthy Living with a Bleeding Disorder
- October, 2015—Maintaining Boundaries: Employment in the Bleeding Disorders Community
- August, 2015—Living With Inhibitors: A Young Adult Persepective
- June, 2015—Curing the Wanderlust: Traveling Safely with a Bleeding Disorder
- April, 2015—Planning for the Future: Financial Success for Young Adults
- February, 2015—Dating, Relationships & Bleeding Disorders
- December, 2014—Creative Strategies for Coping with Pain
- October, 2014—Transitioning to Adulthood: Voices from the Community
- July, 2014—HFA Young Adults Hangout Kickoff!