1. FactorPlus: This is a new free product trial program for Helixate FS.
Some of the highlights of the program:
- Shipment of trial product directly toÂ patients homes (physician can choose where product should go to i.e. HTC or patients home)
- Inclusion of ancillary supplies with every shipment
- A welcome kit with helpful resources
- Improved availability of assay sizes and product shelf life
- Third party management of the program to preserveÂ patient privacy and confidentiality i.e. CSL Behring has no access toÂ patient information
Â This program is administered and managedÂ by PSI.
Â More information is available at www.FactorPlusprogram.com or by calling 1-866-767-4883.
Â 2. CommonÂ Factors: This is a speakers bureau program for the bleeding disorders community. This program highlights the shared connections created by healthcare professionals, caregivers, and patients as they each seek to enhance the quality of life for those living with these conditions.
Â Â Common Factors was created in response to the insight that patients and caregivers continue to have a need with regard to the dissemination of timely and relevant information which will enable them to better deal with their bleeding disorder.
Â At Common Factors live events, patients and caregivers learn more about timely, relevant topics including:
- Staying on track with therapy – facilitated by Shannon Penica, MA, BCBA
- Inhibitors – facilitated by Sue Geraghty, RN, MBA
- Insurance and reimbursement – facilitated by Lynne Szott
- Pain and anxiety management – facilitated by Diane Dimon, DrRS
CSL will update the topics over time, adding new topics and new speakers with unique expertise in dealing with a bleeding disorder. If you needÂ more information on the speakers please let me know.
Â For more information on this program, patients can call 1-888-508-6978