The Circle of Friends are exceptional individuals and families who give or get a monetary donation of $500 or more annually to support HFA programs of support and advocacy for people with a bleeding disorder nationwide.
As the name implies, this intimate network of passionate supporters provides the care, love and hope for the children and families served by HFA. The Circle of Friends makes a lasting impact for the present and future men and women affected by a bleeding disorder. Through the generous gift of $500 HFA is able to serve thousands of people and do hundreds of programs throughout the year. We invite our Circle of Friends to invite their friends to share in HFA’s mission to assist and advocate for the bleeding disorders community.
If you aren’t in our Circle of Friends already, we welcome your dedication and support and welcome you into the HFA family.
HFA Circle of Friends Levels
- Friend 聽– $500+
- Advocate 聽– $750+
- Believer聽– $1,000+
- Ambassador -$2,500+
MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE:
- a personal acknowledgement from our Board Chair and CEO
- a specially designed Circle of Friends member pin
- recognition on HFA’s website and in quarterly publication
- invitations to local special events
- an invitation to our annual Circle of Friends聽Reception at Symposium