HFA has partnered with Charity Motors to make donating your car or motorcycle an easy process to benefit people living with a bleeding disorder!
Why Donate Your Vehicle?
- Receive a full fair market tax deduction for the full worth of your vehicle in just a few days.
- You鈥檒l provide someone who can鈥檛 afford to purchase a vehicle with the opportunity to buy one.
- Proceeds of the sale will be donated to HFA.
How it Works:
- Fill out the form located on the Charity Motors website or call 1.888.908.2277.
- Inform Charity Motors that you鈥檇 like Hemophilia Federation of America to be the beneficiary of your donation.
- A pickup will be scheduled and your car will be towed for free. You must provide the tow company with the title to your vehicle. You鈥檒l receive a full fair market tax deduction receipt for the full worth of your vehicle in just a few days after you donate.
Donate your car today!
A Charity Motors representative is available 24/7 via phone at 1.888.908.2277 or via online chat at www.charitymotors.org.
About Charity Motors, Inc
Charity Motors, Inc. is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) under Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c)(3) as a charity qualified to receive tax-deductible contributions. As a donor, you鈥檒l receive a receipt stating your eligibility for a tax deduction in the amount of the donated vehicle鈥檚 fair market value. The sale of the vehicle is in direct furtherance of its charitable purpose of relieving the poor, distressed and/or underprivileged those who are in need of an affordable means of transportation.[/glossary_exclude]