Would you like to help a fantasticÂ charitable organization without having to write a check? How about helping the same organization while helping yourself get healthy?Â Now you can do both!
The Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA)Â has developedÂ the Get in Gear mobile application.Â ItÂ is designed to encourage people to become more active. It can be used to track any fitness activity, from walking to yoga to swimming to marathons…all while listening to music on your mobile device!
Your use of this app helps to raise funds and awareness for the Hemophilia Federation of America charity programs.
Some of the apps features are:
- Track duration and/or distance of fitness activities
- Submit fitness activities manually after an activity ended
- Listen to your favorite music playlist as you work out
- Keep an ongoing history log of all of your fitness activities
- Share your fitness activities with your friends on Facebook
- Receive encouraging achievements as you reach important fitness milestones
- Share achievements with your friends on Facebook
- Access important health news and information on exercise, nutrition, recipes, and health topics
- Track activity distance in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards
- Customizable settings for each activity type with default distances, duration, and music options
- Learn more about Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and HFA’s charity work
- Record fitness activities including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion-controlled fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, sports, strength and weight training, and more.
- Each time you use this app, you support HFA’s charity programs and services. Thank you!
For more information please visit: www.getingearapp.com