You are not just a number鈥攜ou are part of a community that cares!
As a member of the bleeding disorders community, you know that navigating the insurance maze can be a challenge. Wouldn’t your life be easier if providers understood the challenges you face when trying to access medications and services? You are not alone!
If you have been experiencing issues with your insurance company, we want to hear your story!聽
Project CALLS [Creating Alternatives to Limiting and Lacking Services] is an opportunity for you to share your story and help the entire bleeding disorders community. HFA collects stories from across the country, collates the data, identifies trends, and uses the information to help policymakers and providers better understand and meet the needs of our community.
Take 5 minutes to complete the CALLS Short Form and (with your permission) we will follow up. Or go ahead and complete Project CALLS 2.0 to provide the information we’ll need to pinpoint your issue and understand its impact. If you prefer, you can speak privately with a trained member of the HFA staff about your insurance issues by using the contact information or button below.
Project CALLS is for you!
if聽you or a member of your family have been:
- Denied services or received an exception,
- Forced by an insurance company to “fail” on a product before being allowed to use the product of your choice,
- Mandated to a pharmacy that is not meeting your needs,
- Forced to go through a lengthy pre-/ prior-authorization process,
- Told your co-pay assistance doesn鈥檛 count toward your overall deductible, or
- Affected by some other health plan practice that blocked your access to care.
Share your story and be a part of a community that cares!
To contact us directly about your insurance issue, please call (202) 836-2530 or email projectCALLS@hemophiliafed.org.