- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hemophilia Federation of America is a national nonprofit organization that assists, educates and advocates for the bleeding disorders community.
My name is Sonji Wilkes and I am one of your leaders for the Young Adult Advocacy Summit!
I am a hemophilia mom (17 year old son with severe A and inhibitor and carrier daughter) and I have mild hemophilia. I live in the Denver, CO area.
Two things you like to do
Two of your favorite movies
– Steel Magnolias
– The Breakfast Club
Two of your favorite singers/bands
– Can I say my son? He’s not in a specific band, but he plays guitar with School of Rock and I absolutely love watching him play!
– Any strong female lead singer, pretty much!
Two words that describe you personality
Sign up for E-mails, Dateline Magazine, and other ways to stay connected.
© 2021 Hemophilia Federation of America
▪ All rights reserved
▪ Privacy & Social Media Statements