Donate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Britnee Vieira 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Britnee Vieira
    Participant

Sorry this is late. Its been a crazy few weeks. Trying to get caught up on everything. This is very poignent for my life right now also. Im in a limbo situation right now that I’ve been trying to deal with over the last few weeks with my own insurance coverage. I have insurance with my work but might be leaving my job. Im on a leave due to covid so ive been trying to figure out my insurance in case I do have to leave my job due to this pandemic. I will be listening to this again to understand all the tips that this podcast has to offer.

Britnee Vieira
    Participant

The plan i would select again is a blue cross blue shield plan that is not a deductable plan. I currently have BCBS and its definetly been the most comprehensive healthcare Ive had. They have been most comprehensable insurance that Ive had as far as i can remember. I am on a deducable plan at the moment and this is not a plan that I would have choose if I had my choice of plans because of the increase of cost through copays and such. This is something I would not have know about until I started learning more about the differences in health care options and Im still learning about the differences.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.