Living with a bleeding disorder can be a great financial burden among expensive treatments, health insurance costs, travel to specialty medical appointments and necessary medical equipment.
Managing a bleeding disorder has unforeseen crises including hospitalizations that cause missed wages from work. With these added costs and potential emergencies, families may find themselves having difficulty affording basic living expenses or other necessary medical items not covered by insurance.聽But you don鈥檛 have to face this burden alone.聽HFA鈥檚 Helping Hands Program is here for you. Use the blue buttons or links to navigate to a specific program page for details.
- Consult this chart for an overview of our core Helping Hands programs: Emergency Assistance, Items Assistance, and Inhibitor Support.
- [CLOSED AS OF 10/31/21] The HFA COVID-19 Relief Fund program聽is for households whose financial need is primarily due to COVID-19.
- See the Disaster Relief page if you are currently impacted by a natural disaster.
- Consult our Patient Assistance Portal聽for additional financial assistance, insurance, medication, and mental health resources.
- Helping Forward聽empowers community members to move forward from crisis into a sustainable future through career planning and financial management.聽Consult the financial planning, employment rights, and career planning resources and register to be part of the Helping Forward Network.
Thank you to our supporters: