We welcome the opportunity to post many of your community events on our Google Calendar. 聽Often we are able to connect new community or individuals who have relocated to your activities through this service.
Here are also several upcoming dates of HFA activities to remember!
June Senate Health Care Bill Materials
- Please familiarize yourself, your staff, and 聽your volunteers with this important program. Please encourage any patient聽that is experiencing barriers to access聽to contact our Project CALLS team.
- Please publish this advertisement in your newsletter.
- Please place this button on your organization’s website, and link the graphic to HFA’s CALLS page.
Fly In / Congressional Reception
- May 24, 2017 – HFA is holding its Patient Fly-in and Congressional Reception to honor US legislators in Washington DC. The reception will be from 5:30 – 7:30pm in Russell Senate Office Building 485.
- Participate in HFA’s Virtual Hill Day, in conjunction with our Patient Fly-in. To generate the greatest impact, we need community members nationwide to be involved and reinforce the message we are sharing on Capitol Hill. As leaders in your state, we need you to help us engage your local community and help us spread the word! Here are some ways you can help:
- Send your own Call to Action Email or forward HFA鈥檚 Virtual Hill Day Email on May 23rd聽to your community members. Use HFA’s templates for email communication or social media.
- Post to social media about how you can support federal legislation at the local level.
- Share HFA鈥檚 Facebook posts and Tweets on May 24th, including our latest Twibbon. We鈥檒l be posting throughout the week and the day-of!
- June (Connecticut)
- September (Washington DC)
- October (Ohio)
- April 6-9, 2017: Providence, RI. 聽