You Spoke, We Listened!
Children鈥檚 programming is being refreshed for 2020! Symposium Camp for ages 6 months to 13 years old will feature enriching and exciting games, activities, crafts, expert visitors, physical activity and more to help our youngest community members learn and develop tools for life. An offsite trip will take place either Friday or Saturday.
Teen programming for ages 14-17 years old will be more flexible to allow teens to attend Symposium sessions or spend time with other teens in a chaperoned environment. An all-day off-site field trip will take place Friday or Saturday.
Keep an eye on this page for more information and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. More details about Symposium Camp will be shared as we confirm our exciting plans!
Dates To Remember
Online Registration Opens
Online Registration Closes
|November 15, 2019
You can register your children at the same time as you register yourself.
|April 9, 2020
*You must register your child by this date. On-site registration for children and teens is not allowed.
|Thursday, April 23: 8:00am-4:00pm
Friday, April 24: 9:00am-11:00am, 1:00pm-3:30pm
Saturday, April 25: Not Available
Cost:聽$5 per day per child or teen ($15 total for all 3 days)
Age Groups (you will be able to choose during registration):
- 6 months – 2 years old
- 3 years old – Pre-Kindergarten
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade – 5th Grade
- 6th Grade – 8th Grade
- High School (17 years old & under)
Onsite Childcare Services (for 6mos-8th Grade):The organization we work with for our on-site childcare services is Accent on Children’s Arrangement. At least 2 HFA staff members will also be there at all times. For high school-age attendees, we will have at least 1 HFA staff member and several volunteers there at all times. All volunteers are required to do a background check in order to work with children/teens.
A Few Reminders:
- If you anticipate needing HFA to chaperone or care for your child at any point, you must register your child online in advance. We will not accept on-site registration for children or teens.
- Your registration fee ensures meaningful, safe programming for Symposium attendees of all ages. Contact HFA for discounts for families with more than four (4) children under 18 years old.
- If you realize your child/teen is not able to attend programming after you鈥檝e registered them, please notify us by March 30, 2020 as our caregiver ratios and other funding decisions are based on these registration numbers.
- The agenda for Children’s Camp and the Teen Program will be handed out when you check your child in on-site. For any questions before then, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at聽symposium@hemophiliafed.org.
Ready to register your child now?
Deadline to register: April 9, 2020