HFA is excited to be working with you to enhance education and support provided individuals and families in our community through our programs.
So, how does this work, you ask?聽 Below you’ll find聽 a brief overview of the steps in the process.聽 Once a program is requested, HFA’s Programs team will聽partner with you to ensure your聽program activity is a success!聽 It’s as聽easy as 1, 2, 3….
1. Pre-Event Planning:
- Work with HFA Program Managers to discuss possible sessions, audience, potential dates, promotions.聽 Use the聽Planning Timeline聽to ensure you’ve covered all the bases.
- Submit an online聽HFA Program Request聽or聽email email@example.com
- Work with HFA’s Programs team to聽choose an educational presentation, date, and speaker.
- They say “it’s all in the details”!聽 Use the聽Meeting Checklist聽to make sure you’re not missing anything!
- Work with HFA’s Programs team to make sure you have all the聽necessary presentation and reporting聽materials for your activity.
- Promote HFA Program(s) and resources via local newsletter, electronic messaging system (see sample message), social media, etc. with the easy to use聽Reprints, Logos, and Copyrights tools.聽 Go ahead, add our logos to your website and program agendas.
2. During the Event
- Welcome new participants and sponsors!
- Distribute/collect new participant enrollment forms.
- Distribute/collect post-session evaluations.
- Learn and have fun!
3.聽 Post Event
- Gather all those papers (enrollments, evaluations, activity reports AND receipts).
- Scan聽and submit all聽paperwork聽as one package聽to HFA via聽our online submission form聽or fax to 972-616-6211.
- Contact聽us to plan your next HFA-sponsored event!
As your program partners, we encourage you to ask questions along the way.聽 Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org