The BioMatrix Memorial Scholarship Program is administered in partnership with the Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA).
Applications for 2022 are now open.
Joe Holibaugh聽(1971- 2006)聽Living with severe hemophilia and an inhibitor, Joe met many challenges, but he faced these difficulties as opportunities to grow, embracing life fully with his entire being. Joe worked hard to impart this approach to others, bringing many together with his unique style of wit and humor. Joe鈥檚 work lives on in the hearts of his many friends and family who love him dearly. He will always be remembered for his strength, love and resolve to聽make a difference for the bleeding disorders community.
- Men and Women diagnosed with hemophilia A or B聽and聽an inhibitor
- Must be a United States resident
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited college, university, or technical school in the United States on a full-time basis (12 credit hours or more)
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale during entire senior year of high school or current year of college or graduate school
- Letter of medical聽Verification
- Letter of聽Recommendation from聽an instructor, school administrator, employer, church leader, volunteer coordinator, or another professional person
- Copy of most recent聽Transcripts
- Copy of聽ACT or SAT聽scores (incoming聽freshmen only)
- Proof of聽Admission聽to the college/university/technical school (required for incoming freshman)
- Outline of聽Work聽Experience聽or resume
- 300 to 400-word Essay
- Employees and family members affiliated with BioMatrix聽and its family of companies are not eligible to apply
BioMatrix Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
HFA Contact: email@example.com