The BioMatrix Memorial Scholarship Program is administered in partnership by Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA).
Application is now open!
Mark Coats (1956-1963) Just a young child when he passed from hemophilia-related issues, Mark was born in an entirely different era of bleeding disorders treatment and was not able to live a near normal life as most people with hemophilia do today. With his smiling eyes and sweet grin, we are reminded that every child deserves a chance to lead a full and happy life. We look to Mark as a reminder of what living with a bleeding disorder was like not that long ago and how blessed we are to have the treatments and medical advances we have today.
- Men and women diagnosed with hemophilia
- Must be a United States resident
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States on a full-time basis (12 credit hours or more)
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale during entire senior year of high school or current year of college or graduate school
- Letter of medical聽Verification
- Letter of聽Recommendationan instructor, school administrator, employer, church leader, volunteer coordinator, or other professional person
- Copy of most recent聽Transcripts
- Copy of聽ACT or SATscores (incoming聽freshmen only)
- Proof of聽Admissionto the college/university/technical school (required for incoming freshman)
- Outline of聽Work聽Experienceor resume
- 300 to 400 word Essay
- Employees and family members affiliated with BioMatrix聽and it鈥檚 family of companies are not eligible to apply
HFA Scholarship Admin
email@example.com | (202)675-6984
999 N. Capitol Street NE, Ste. 201 | Washington DC | 20002
or visit: https://matrixhealthgroup.com/scholarships/