The BioMatrix Memorial Scholarship Program is administered in partnership by Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA).
Applications for 2021 now open.
Tim Kennedy (1962- 2011) Those who knew Tim remember his ability to make most anyone smile and share a hearty laugh. Though life had dealt him a rough hand, Tim kept an air about him that was truly inspiring. As a father and husband, the love he showed his two children and wife knew no bounds. As a friend, he was always ready to listen, share and comfort – most often with his signature sense of humor. As a member of the bleeding disorders community, Tim was devoted to helping his peers look past their health conditions and enjoy every moment of life for all it鈥檚 worth.
- Men diagnosed with hemophilia A or B
- Must be a United States resident
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States on a full-time basis (12 credit hours or more)
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale during entire senior year of high school or current year of college or graduate school
- Letter of medical聽Verification
- Letter of聽Recommendation from聽an instructor, school administrator, employer, church leader, volunteer coordinator, or other professional person
- Copy of most recent聽Transcripts
- Copy of聽ACT or SAT聽scores (incoming聽freshmen only)
- Proof of聽Admissionto the college/university/technical school (required for incoming freshman)
- Outline of聽Work聽Experience聽or resume
- 300 to 400 word Essay
- Employees and family members affiliated with BioMatrix聽and it鈥檚 family of companies are not eligible to apply
HFA Scholarship Admin
firstname.lastname@example.org | (202)675-6984
999 N. Capitol Street NE, Ste. 201 | Washington DC | 20002
or visit: https://matrixhealthgroup.com/scholarships/