The New England Hemophilia Association is excited to offer a scholarship for adults looking to continue to their education via college, trade school, or continuing education classes.
This scholarship is brought to the NEHA community by John鈥檚 daughter, Jane Cavanaugh Smith, to help honor her dad鈥檚 legacy and to assist adults in the NEHA community who wish to return to school. Two scholarships will be awarded for up to $3,000 each, based on the need of the applicant for the upcoming academic year.
The applicant must:
- Be a United States citizen or legally living permanently in the United States.
- Be a member of the New England Hemophilia Association.聽Become a Member here.
- Be one of the following:
- An adult diagnosed with a bleeding disorder.
- A parent/caregiver of someone with a bleeding disorder.
- The spouse of someone with a bleeding disorder.
Previous recipients of this scholarship may reapply throughout their undergraduate career, but preference will be given to first-time applicants.
This application must be submitted on or before April 1.聽
New England Hemophilia Association (https://www.newenglandhemophilia.org)
Please contact Brandon Greene at email@example.com with any questions about the scholarship or application process.