SYMPOSIUM 2020 WILL BE A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
The global health pandemic caused by Covid-19 has forced mankind to rethink how we approach almost every facet of life. While we know that gathering in person in Baltimore would provide us all with a much needed sense of support and community, the reality is that we too must adapt. Now, more than ever before, the need to come together and support each other is paramount.
We鈥檙e working hard to plan a virtual Symposium of epic proportions that will honor our longstanding tradition of providing quality educational programming, access to resources, and opportunities for the bleeding disorders community to connect with and support one another.
Our virtual Symposium will foster connection and sharing of top-notch educational content. We hope you鈥檒l join us!
What you’ll find at Virtual Symposium:
- The same great sessions, available online, both live and recorded with trusted bleeding disorders experts
- A networking lounge and ways to connect with your friends
- An interactive Exhibit Hall with opportunities to chat with industry partners
- A welcome session with Keynote Speaker Lindsay Vos
- Our annual awards ceremony with a special announcement about Symposium 2021
- Watch and listen to sessions on your own time throughout the week
Missing your friends? We are too!
We’ll miss all the hugs that happen at our annual Symposium. But, this recap video from our time in San Diego is a reminder of what to look forward to in 2021!
Thank You to Our 2020 Symposium Sponsors
|.聽 聽 聽 聽 聽.聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽.聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽||.|
|.聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽聽 聽 聽|