The purpose of the scholarship award program is to support the higher educational聽pursuits of bleeding disorders community members. To this end, Brothers Healthcare will donate $2,000 per year to be awarded as two $1,000 scholarships to a male and聽female student who is affected by an inherited bleeding disorder like hemophilia or von Willebrand disease.
Qualified candidates will
- Attend an accredited technical school, college or university in fall of 2020.
- 聽Have a diagnosed bleeding disorder.
- 聽Have a GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale and submit report card or transcript (certified not required).
- 聽Submit at least two (2) reference letters; one from a teacher or instructor and the second from an employer, church leader, or medical professional. (Letters may come via applicant)
- Provide a personal statement of approximately 500 words answering the question, “How has聽your experience living with a bleeding disorder and/or other challenges shaped you and your educational aspirations?”
- 聽Submit all materials via email from student’s account to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post (responses will be sent via email) to
c/o Jessica Steed
533 E Harwell Rd
Gilbert AZ 85234
All applications must be received no later than April 1st, 2020.
Award notifications will be made by May 20, 2020
Brothers Healthcare (http://www.brothershealthcare.com/)
For more information, please contact:
Jessica Steed 602-321-0372 or
Submit via Mail or Email email@example.com
11705 Slate Ave, Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92505