Who can apply:
- Individuals within the bleeding disorders community who reside in the state of Michigan seeking a post-secondary education, which can include a community college, university, graduate level or trade school.
- This includes those with bleeding disorders (clotting disorders are not eligible for this scholarship) and immediate family members (parent, sibling, grandchild) of those with a bleeding disorder.
- Past applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Relatives of HFM employees are not eligible for this scholarship
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible to apply