Chest Press works the major muscles of the chest, shoulders and triceps.Â It is an outstanding exercise to slowly warm and increase flexibility and strength in the spine. This posture can be done seated on the floor or in a chair.
- Supports back by engaging abs.
- Stretches the low, mid and upper back, the front torso (trunk of the body), the hips and the neck.
- Increases back and spine flexibility.
- Massages and stimulates kidneys and adrenal glands, and tones the uterus.
- Strengthens the core muscles of the abdomen and the back.
- Improves coordination.
- Creates emotional balance.
- Relieves stress and calms the mind.